Great Fishing, Lake Views €365 to €690 per week
Keel River Lodge is a luxury self-catering house, nestled on the shores of the wild and beautiful Lough Carra in the middle of the Lake District near Ballinrobe. Lough Mask and Lough Corrib are all within easy reach.
The house, built in a traditional manner, offers visitors breathtaking views over the lake and the Partry mountains in a tranquil scenic setting.
Centrally located between the towns of Ballinrobe, Castlebar, Claremorris, Cong and Westport, Keel River Lodge is an ideal base for exploring County Mayo, but also the West of Ireland.
This traditional charming two storeys lodge sleeps 6/8 people.
Keel River Lodge is nicely wooden furnished with a warm old world style and surrounded by a large (three quarter acre) enclosed landscaped garden which is safe for children to play in. The garden provides also plenty of car parking.
- Large Kitchen with Dining area and patio
- Bedroom 1 – Double and single bed
- Bedroom 2 – Double bed and television
- Bathroom with bath and shower
- Utility room with washing machine and dryer
- Large entrance hall
- Lounge with large glass area – views
- Bedroom 3 – ensuite 1 double and single bed
- Bathroom with bidet and shower
Television DVD is available in three rooms.
The house has oil fired central heating and Dimplex Optiflame open fires. Electricity and heating are charged at cost only by meter reading.
Read more details of fishing and other activities HERE